I have been tagged by Tammy of Lavendar Knits to answer this meme that's going around. So here goes.
1. I am an unrepentant regifter. Tis the season.
2. I used to pretend I was John Lennon.
3. I never had a dog until I was 45 (drumroll please, enter Maya)
4. I never was on a sports team - until I was Team Mom for my son's AYSO soccer this season.
5. My favorite candy above all others - gourmet chocolate, you name it: Red Vines.
6. I used to make homemade food for my cat; now I make food for my dog. I also made baby food (but that's not weird at all)
Now to wax a little about the meaning of "weird" - what is weird? I don't know - in my book just a little unusual? I used to delight in weird behavior in high school and college - have a bit of a wacky sense of humor, Monty Python and all that. Oh well, please forgive me as I tag the requested six victims, ahem, subjects: Lynda, Mary, Kim, Melise, Breien, Tammy.